Friday 20 April 2012

Mandatory Introductory Post

First, a little about me. I am a twenty-something five and a half year WoW veteran (read: addict). I currently main a disc priest: however, I also have a shaman, rogue, and druid at max level and a plethora of other lower level alts many of which I'm likely to discuss at some point. I typically run through PvE content although I am currently making forays into PvP with my rogue, a totally infuriating adventure considering I am utter shit at killing other players.

Things you're likely to read about here include: class specific things (primarily priest oriented but I will likely touch on shaman and rogue topics as well), healing in general, possibly some beta stuff, and anything else in WoW that I feel like talking about.

Anyway, welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment