Thursday 21 February 2013

20 Days of WoW Blogging Day 6


Day 6 - Your workplace/desk (photo and/or description)

I think this is pretty self explanatory.  Two monitors of varying size - the smaller one is primarily for reference material for whatever game I'm playing and also the one I blog on and the larger primarily for games. I'd also like to mention that the Gorilla stuffed toy is also a screen wipe... so they're not all just because I really like stuffed animals.

What you don't get to see from that angle is that I'm directly beside the loveseat which is this guys absolute favourite hangout.



4 comments:

  1. Very neat and tidy, also I think I've got the virtually identical twin to the puppy clutching a heart in it's mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's not even the half of it lol :P. Having difficulty growing up.

      Delete