Wednesday 6 February 2013

Week Made

I was having a rough day. No, that's not true it's been a rough week. Some of the reasons are pretty personal so I'm not going to get into them but suffice to say it hasn't been easy lately.

Then, I woke up and this was in my inbox


Malkshake
A blogger and a healer who
Just wants to be insane.
She also sketches skillfully -
A night elf priest's her main.

I'm glad I got to know her more -
I read her indepth post.
So kind she let me screenshot her
She was an awesome host :)

Thank you Navi. I love it! Week made. How can I be sad when I've a friend like Navi?

Also: I didn't have a screenshot of us together so I improvised. I think that this option was better than my other idea - cutting and pasting her into a photo with me like a weird creepy stalker >.<

4 comments:

  1. The internet poet Navi strikes again! It's lovely! And hang in there, the Insane comes to those who persevere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she did :). I've been noticing her poems popping up all over the blog-o-sphere. So excited to be among the recipiants.

      It's coming along, just not as fast as maybe I would have liked. I just don't have the time I thought I would to devote to it not to mention I always seem to think of something I'd rather be doing.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you like it Malkshake!
    I don't know where my comment went from last week. I think I must have not done the word thing properly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, thank you :)

      We'll blame Blogger for losing your comment because I didn't recieve it >.<

      Delete