Thursday 28 February 2013

She Must be Insane Part 3

Two months in to my insane quest and I finally have real progress to report.

Starre and I had been planning to do some of the pirate grind together and finally after weeks of trying to meet up we finally set a date and time that we both managed to show up for. Let's just say we both forgot a couple of times.

Anyway, it seems that we picked the perfect night to grind rep because we stumbled on a farming group who invited us to go along with them, and after about two hours I managed to go from Hated with Gadgetzan all the way to Neutral. Without further ado here are this months final numbers:

Booty Bay: Hated 21512/36000
Everlook: Hated 21381/36000
Gadgetzan: Neutral 597/3000
Ratchet: Hated 21381/36000

It finally looks like I'm beginning to make headway with these reputations. I look forward to making it back into the green with Gadgetzan this month. Also: I can finally use their flight point again! YAY!

In other news I also want to let everyone know that Cy and I have each started up Twitch accounts - he streams while he raids (1:30EST Tues - Fri), and I've just started so I don't really have a schedule set up yet. If anyone wants to check those out I'll throw the links up on the side bar and our banners on the bottom of this post.

 


2 comments: