Monday 25 February 2013

I've Got the Bug


If you haven't already seen Mataoka's Mata-oscar movie mog roundup yet, go and check that out. Now. You will not be disappointed - lots of great mog talent and movies being showcased. For my entry click here.

I know, I know, I slapped up that big disclaimer and said that transmog is not my thing. It was true. Was anyway. You see, I didn't count on it being fun and  ever since I made those outfits I've been playing with Mogit. A lot. I really enjoy taking items that were never necessarily meant to be together, but all have similar colours and fashioning them into a new set.

 I've come up with a couple sets my death knight is working on completing now, and I've decided to post them up here. Both are totally usable and are not completely horrific to farm, I'm currently only missing two pieces of this first one.

Shoulders: Goldtalon Spaulders 


1 comment:

  1. It's infectious! Once you've downloaded MogIt that's you, hooked for ever!!!!!!!

    I really like the second outfit, the golds/dark brown/bronze look goes together really well and looks good on a female Nelf.

    ReplyDelete