Sunday 25 November 2012

IntPiPoMo - Shiny new stuff

Well, the last two weeks I've spent farming have finally paid off. I got my Terrible Turnip this morning. I was so excited yesterday when I looted his ominous seed that I could hardly sleep last night. Even typing this, I'm so excited that I finally have one, and excited to share him with you.



Even disgusting root vegetables are adorable when you put eyes on them.

I also managed to get exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents today, which means that this little guy


is now all grown up and all mine.


 They even threw me an initiation ceremony.


And here we are. The end of my IntPiPoMo journey.  I leave you with another photo from my archive. None of the other pictures I took over the month felt right, so here is a cat waiting for a boat - both the beginning of something and the end of something else. 

A huge thank you goes out to Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate for hosting. I had a great time participating.

For a list of participants, and links to their blogs click here

50/50


No comments:

Post a Comment