Tuesday 6 November 2012

IntPiPoMo: A look into the past


What is IntPiPoMo you ask? International Picture Posting Month. It is a yearly event, put on by Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate through the month of November to coincide with NaNoWriMo. 

For more information, or to join in see this post
   

I've been playing WoW for a long time now. I'd say about 7 years give or take. I thought that for my first installment I would go through the screenshots I've taken over the past few years and share a few of those.

I like to think this little guy is waving...

Taken right after I became a Bloodsail Admiral

Found this tree somewhere in Pandaria... Jade forest, I think but don't quote me on that

Taken right after the Horseman dropped his mount for me.

That's right, I used to be part of a biker gang in Dalaran

<insert lumberjack joke here>

6/50







3 comments:

  1. That first picture is fabulous. It's like someone laid a jack in a box on it's side just on the other side of the door. He also looks so happy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hadn't thought of it that way but since you've mentioned it I can definitely see him being a Jack-in-the-box.

      Delete
  2. What a great selection of pics. He does look like he's waving :P

    ReplyDelete