Friday 16 November 2012

IntPiPoMo: Leveling



What is IntPiPoMo you ask? International Picture Posting Month. It is a yearly event, put on by Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate through the month of November to coincide with NaNoWriMo. 

For more information, or to join in see this post
   

I've started leveling my hunter, she's currently at 75 and I've started hunting around Sholazar Basin, in the hopes of running into my favourite spirit beast, Loque'nahak. No sign of her yet, but I'm sure she'll turn up.


The Rainbow in Sholazar Basin.

The waterfall on the other side of the River's Heart.

 My hunter's fox is named Todd... like Todd from the Fox and the Hound, one of my favourite movies as a child.


In other news, my shaman hit level 86 this evening in the jade forest, and made it out with some screenshots to boot.

 I don't remember which little town this was taken in, but it reminds me of what I like best about Pandaria, how alive it is. Everywhere it is teeming with life, be it pandaran, or wild life.



29/50


No comments:

Post a Comment