Sunday 11 November 2012

IntPiPoMo - The Barrens


What is IntPiPoMo you ask? International Picture Posting Month. It is a yearly event, put on by Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate through the month of November to coincide with NaNoWriMo. 

For more information, or to join in see this post
   

I've been spending a lot of time in the barrens lately. I'm trying to catch myself a giraffe calf. Since WoW came out, I have wanted a barrens giraffe and now I can finally own one and the darn thing won't spawn for me.

This guy was prancing about, teasing me that he didn't have a baby for me to tame.

No baby here either....

I found a whole family, being stalked by a horde... but still no baby.

I went sightseeing in Tanaris out of frustration...the dragon soul instance area is particularly beautiful.

Further in.

While doing my dailies... I found some lovely pink clouds in the jade forest.

19/50




No comments:

Post a Comment