Friday 9 November 2012

IntPiPoMo - Birthday


What is IntPiPoMo you ask? International Picture Posting Month. It is a yearly event, put on by Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate through the month of November to coincide with NaNoWriMo. 

For more information, or to join in see this post
   

It's my birthday today. In keeping with tradition that one must get presents on her birthday, I spent a bit of my gold hoard and bought myself a couple of yak mounts. Oh man are they cute.

New. Favourite. Mounts. The stirrups sit a little low for me though.

I just can't get over them. I wish they could fly, so I could ride them all the time.



I also hung out a while in Kun-Lai, to get some pictures of wild yaks. I found this little family and a couple of lone yaks too.

Aww. I just love them.

13/50


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y ou, to both of you. I've had a wonderful birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete