Tuesday 13 November 2012

IntPiPoMo - Dailies


What is IntPiPoMo you ask? International Picture Posting Month. It is a yearly event, put on by Angelya of Revive and Rejuvinate through the month of November to coincide with NaNoWriMo. 

For more information, or to join in see this post
   

These were taken this evening as I did my dailies. You know, I didn't think I would like having a bunch of daily hubs to do my rep grind with but I'm actually enjoying it. They are getting me to do all of the secondary professions that I neglected all through Cataclysm. Even fishing, which I hate.



The first three are all the Gou-Lai Halls in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.


The crane statue and rolling fields of farms are both from the Heartland, in the Valley of the Four Winds

24/50

No comments:

Post a Comment